Monday, July 23, 2007

a new life


25 weeks into my pregnancy everytime my mood goes off I think of the new life inside me and it lifts my mood instantly! I had always heard that this is a wonderful feeling and now I am actually experiencing one of the wonders of God!
Feeling it grow day by day and cuddling inside me brings me closer and closer to this angel whom I am dying to see and hold now. I wonder is it asleep? is it listening to what all i say? does it already know I am its mom? Does it recognise daddy's voice? & sometimes I also get curious to know if its a boy or a girl!
It is also a huge responsibility which I shall shoulder ..Its much bigger than my first job or staying all alone to pursue a career. My baby will be my strength and the reason to live...
Waiting for u my love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyy!
Wish you good health and all the best!!!!
Take good care
Cheers