Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 9, 2007

It was like any other day...just that 2 days were to go before the much talked of 9/11 day (not that it is related to the contents of my writing :)).

I was sitting on my bed watching TV after lunch..the little one inside me moving slowly as if rocking itself to sleep after a nice lunch with momma :)
Suddenly the movements got vigorous and I looked at my tummy ..what I saw was the most amazing site I had ever seen.

I could see my tummy swaying with the baby and could make out the patterns of movement!
Having discovered this it is always so much fun to look at my little angel move within me as if wanting to connect to me and to tell me how it is feeling in its "protected area"!

Now as time goes by and the dday gets nearer my eagerness to tuch and hold this magic of god increases by the day....

No comments: