Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Sitting all alone again I was reminded of a mail forwarded by a friend. It said dont wait for things to happen and dont think that one day everything will be all right. Live and enjoy today! This is something that I think about most of the time nowadays because it gave me a big realisation...Till now I have only lived on hope...hoping against hope that there is way to get things corrected and moulded your way. This is the biggest mistake anyone can make!!Everyone wants to mould everything around him including human beings to suit his/her comfort, failing to realise he/she has no right to do so. It just cant happen! This only leads to conflicts and worsening of the chances of "things to get fine"!



Life can never be prim and proper...yes it is for some but most of us have to live and be content with what we have. But understanding and incorporating this in our lives is the most difficult part!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Anonymous said...

Well, I have a bit different viewpoint on this...I think changing or adjusting depends upon the circumstances. Its not right to always adjust, too much one-sided adjustment leaves one discontented...adjustment is necessary but sometimes making things chnage to suit you and your needs is also correct. So, I guess I believe in the mixed philosophy which says - "Change what you can and let go or adjust with the rest" :-)