Saturday, March 20, 2010

Atithi come again!



A nice evening on a weekend is something that sets your mood right for the entire week. So determined to have a "nice evening" I got my brother on the job of getting me tickets of "Atithi..." and he obliged. Me and ansh along with my bro reached the only multiplex that our city offers as of now. My only worry all the time was that after half an hour of the movie I would find myself standing in the lobby as my son just dusnt like it inside the hall. Well we went inside the hall and this was the first time my son was actually aware of this new ambience and he looked quite surprised. I told him we have come to watch a movie and the curious question was "to TV kahan hai mamma?" and that very moment the movie began. My son hid himself in my arms saying he was scared! I got so worried but the moment the actual movie began and he could see people around him laughing he followed suit and laughed with them! He even danced on his chair to everyone's amusement and loved the pepsi and pop corn.

The movie was good, you can always trust Paresh Rawal for a good laugh and I also liked other small players in it like the "watchman" (who always acts well and is incidently from my home town Bihar :)) and satish kaushik as well as sulemaan bhai. I think it was a well made movie and a litte "different". The songs were so so but then the movie's selling point was always the comedy and Paresh Rawal.

I am glad I went to watch Atithi.... and all thanks to my son I enjoyed it more to see him happy and enjoying. I guess we need doses of humour like this every weekend to rejuvenate ourselves. So go watch Atithi..... if you havent :)

3 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Yes, no doubt it is a very funny movie and I enjoyed every moment spent there.
Glad your son has good taste.

Kanupriya said...

wow, m glad u went out for a movie & nice to know ansh sincerely watched it :). so now u can take him to more watchable movies and have fun with him :)

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please go to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/bruststraffung/index.html]bruststraffung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards