Wednesday, March 3, 2010

random thots


I guess this is the most random blog I had ever written. Had been wanting to blog since long and yet again office, home and my little one kept me away. Everytime a particular thought crossed my mind I want to put it up on my site but loss of energy failed me (reminds me of the ad I watched in childhood- "ye bechara kaam ke bojh ka maara, inhey chahiye hamdard ka cinkara!!") I wonder what happened to this product!

Holi fever is just over and my son (now 2.4 yrs) enjoyed this day to the fullest and understood the colors for the first time. He went to his nanu and nani's place and painted their walls pink with his pichkari. But the best was the fervour with which he danced when passing by band walahs stopped to play at our gate. Every one was rolling on the floor with laughter! The naughty boy simply didnt want to come back home.

Its amazing how this little bundle of joy takes away all my pains and it gives me such a pleasure to hug him close to my heart and shower him with kisses.

Shall get back to my page with something more meaningful!

2 comments:

Kanupriya said...

Well,there can not be anything more meaningful than writing about the most important person in your life - Ansh.
Watched his video, he surely seems to be having a great time :)

BK Chowla, said...

Yes, it is a pleasure watching children grow and enjoy every moment in life.