Friday, March 12, 2010

so whats your song?


While driving back from work I switched on FM and the song that was playing was one of my favourites. It amazingly changed my mood for better. On deeper thinking I felt that it was not just the song but the memories associated with it. This song was from a movie released when I was in school and instantly happy school days visions flashed in front of my eyes. I dont know if everyone goes through such pangs of nostalgia and may be being an emotional and over-senstitive CANCERIAN I was over reacting to a "mere song". But I could related my thoughts to how my mother used to start humming even though she was buried under household chores as soon as vividh bharti or DD played some black n white era song unfamiliar to me. I guess everyone has a list of such songs which lift their spirits.. :)

Its amazing how small things in life keep you going and give you the boost to go on and on. (like today morning my son waking up alone on his bed and calling me..."mi mi mi mi aa jao merey paas") :)

1 comment:

BK Chowla, said...

Only if we could enjoy every moment of fun, love and concern